Start date: 02/01/2024
Final date: 31/03/2024
Price: from 1749€
Our Powder & Tapas program in Val d’Aran includes:
- 5 days off-piste skiing with Mountain Guide
- 5 days ski-pass to Baqueira Beret
- Snowmobile return trips to offer you the best off-piste skiing
- Safety material + ABS
- The valley’s culture and gastronomy
- 2 nights tapas and wine tasting with a local guide
5 nights in our selected accommodation: the 4* Casa Irene in Arties, or the Tryp Vielha hotel, with breakfast included (booking subject to availability. Should they not have rooms, we’d suggest similar hotels when you book).
In addition, we offer the Powder & Tapas Premium program that includes:
- All the activities proposed in our Pyrénées Emotion Basic program
- 1 night in Barcelona or Toulouse on your return, as an option for flight links
- Transfers from the airport to the Val d’Aran and back plus transfers in the Valley for the activities.
As an extra option, we could offer you 3 gourmet dinners in the Val d’Aran, in restaurants that we’ve selected, for you to taste the local cuisine. This must be requested on making your booking and it has an extra cost.
We offer you an incredible Freeride off-piste skiing trip in the Val d’Aran in the Spanish Pyrenees. 5 days of off-piste skiing in the Baqueira Beret ski resort and its surroundings. Real, varied skiing for lovers of Powder snow and great Gastronomy
Sunday: Arrival at your hotel in the Val d’Aran.
8.30pm, your guides will pick you up at the hotel and take you out to taste tapas, pintxos (small tapas spiked into fresh bread with a cocktail stick), and wines, discovering the charm of the valley’s villages.
Monday: Off-piste skiing at the Baqueira Beret station.
Discover the skiable area and end by descending to Montgarri mountain refuge, where a motorbike will pick us up and take us back. Return to the hotel and rest.
Tuesday: Off-piste skiing at the station in the Bonaigua and Peulla area. We will ski down to “Les Ares” restaurant, and then return by taxi to the station to end the day. Return to the hotel and rest. At around 8.30pm the local guide will pick you up at the hotel for the second tapas, pintxos, and wine tasting dinner.
Wednesday: Off-piste skiing at Baqueira Beret station. If conditions permit, there will be a descent to Baguergue, one of the Val d’Aran’s most charming villages, then return to the station by taxi. Return to the hotel and rest.
Thursday: Off-piste skiing on the north faces of Baqueira Beret station, and down to the Montgarri Refuge, where snowmobiles will pick us up to take us back to the station. Return to the hotel and rest.
Friday: Off-piste skiing at Baqueira Beret. We’ll go back to the hotel around 3.00pm, in time for any airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Barcelona on the last Friday night, included in the Powder & Tapas Premium program
- All Transfers, included in the Powder & Tapas Premium program
- 3 Gourmet dinners at restaurants chosen by us, extra cost. On request.
Price: from 1749€